Tuesday, January 14, 2014

World's BEST Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies!


It's been nearly two years since I discovered these dream cookies at my former office job - they were my boss's favorite and he used to foolishly leave them lying on the kitchen counter. (I confess Mr. Herzfeld: it was me )
But I will forever thank him for introducing me to these magical treats, which are so perfectly crunchy, crumbly, and oozing with jumbo-size super-fudgey chocolate chunks that I still obsessively read over the ingredient list to make sure they're somehow not vegan. But holy crap - they somehow are.

                          
                                         
I get them at Whole Foods for around 4 bucks and they are the most scrumptious store-bought cookies I 've ever had. They're definitely tastier than the hard, grainy, half-bland mass-baked  sugar biscuits from Chips Ahoy and Keebler  (though I do like Sandies:| )

No - these things easily best all of the store brands I've tried. And they taste so fresh out of the box, like they were just pulled and packaged straight from the baker's cooling rack. That might be due to the fact they're free of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors and syrups and actually do taste better. 
So munch on - These cookies are good for you! Kind of.

Now excuse me while I head out to Whole Foods to load up my cart with 20 more boxes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment