Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Night Special - Wildwood Southwest Veggie Burgers

Starting Friday nights I'll be featuring a scrumptious, picky-vegan worthy food product that I love and have made a must-have staple. As a straightforward, not-that-into-cooking vegan who just wants to find good food, fast with no fancy prep or work involved, I've scoured countless market shelves and freezers for the best edible vegan products, and it is my pleasure to share these tried and true treasures with you.

To kick off this new series, I am pleased to introduce to you to the Wildwood Southwest Veggie Burger.  Wildwood makes at least 3 varieties of veggie burgers, of which I've tried the Original and Southwest, and I can confidently say I only recommend the Southwest burger. Why? Because the Original, in plain terms, was tasteless, under-seasoned,  lacked a definite flavor personality, and was just not that good. The Southwest burger, on the other hand, is packed with bold flavoring and spices and will have you licking your eager fingers.

They come 2 in a pack for $3.79 at my Whole Foods are super simple to cook up. They're refrigerated which means you can simply throw 'em in a pan or heat one up in the microwave in under 1 minute. No complicated defrosting inside folded napkins or turning over on the stove. Nope! These are the simplest and simply one of the most delicious veggie burgers you'll have the pleasure to bring home from your local Whole Foods. Haven't tried them yet? Get out and buy one of these things! If you like a little flavor with your veggie burger,  you'll thank me.


Wildwood Southwest Veggie Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment